St. Andrew's Community Church is a caring church body made up of old and young alike, from various walks of life, with various struggles and one thing in common... we are not ashamed of the good news - that God sent His Son into this world to save us and make us right with God.
Our Church Family
We are a reformed, evangelical, Christian congregation whose denominational affiliation is with the Presbyterian Church of Australia. The PCA as a growing denomination is committed to the Word of God and the theology of the Protestant Reformation.
1. Scripture Alone - We believe the Scripture alone is the supreme standard and ultimate authority for all matters of religion.
2. For Glory Alone - We believe all of life is to be lived to the glory of God and affirm the sovereignty of God in all of life.
3. Christ Alone - We believe that Christ is the sole mediator between God and mankind for salvation. There are no other person or agents by whom we can be saved.
4. Grace Alone - We believe that we don't contribute in any way to the work of salvation. We believe it is a gift and nothing is contributed by a person to being saved.
5. Faith Alone - We believe that a person must have faith and continue to live life by faith in God's promises seen and completed in Christ. The righteous live by faith.
"Presbyterian" refers to the representative form of church government that we practice. Spiritually qualified men, called elders (presbyters) are elected by the congregation to rule and direct the church under Christ, its Head. For more information about the PCA, please visit our denomination's national website.
Our mission is to be a worshiping community that proclaims the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ in word and deed. Through our witness we desire those who receive a saving knowledge to live out the beliefs and work together with other believers to serve and demonstrate God's love both among the Church and in the community.